15 August 2009

treaures of the crane cabin

we lock-up the cabin for a reason.
the treasures abound.
a few special findings include:
MJ records,

new families trying to make the cabin home
like these little birdies,

and these creepy crawlers.
the more we killed the more appeared.

candy is somehow sweeter on the steps of the cabin(just couldn't resist posting this face)

i'm thinking that fossil creek earned jeff a new nick-name
monkey-man.

of-course i had to do some jumping.
can't wait to visit again and find more surprises.

6 comments:

Scott said...

That looks like an amazing place!! I can't believe how much Camillie looks like you, Alisha! What a beautiful family. We'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Sarah W. said...

you forgot to mention the vintage wardrobes that are found in closets and drawers. You make them all look great!

erin said...

I love the picture of camille, so cute!!

LaTonya said...

Looks fun! I want to jump into that water. I would probably chicken out though. Cute girls too!

Matt and Liz said...

looks like fun! hey send me your email address so i can invite you to see my blog. my email address is mltttf@yahoo.com
thanks
oh btw this is liz finch from the ward just in case you were wondering :)

Sarah Peterson said...

of course you can embed the video ;)