12 August 2010

my dad turned 60


all the sibs got together with most of the families to
surprise dad for a fun filled weekend.

on friday we had a wonderful dinner and fun with cousins.
(warning: you may get motion sickness)


summer utah 2010 from Alisha on Vimeo

on saturday we presented dad with a book of memories.
we then preceded to make more memories as we spent
the day at Deer Creek.
(yep, that's dad and mom on a jet ski)
we also rented a couple kayaks for our paddling pleasure.
the party was a success.
love you dad.
happy birthday.

(on a side note: i've always thought these two were twiners.
my thoughts are unchanged)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My granny told us that she met you on the airplane and said that your girls did SO GOOD on the plane. Sometimes I think how crazy and small the world can be. And yes, my grandpa is a very handsome man.

Britta said...

Calvin is like 8 months older than Camille, but Camille is bigger! Crazy. They sure were cute together. Great photos. I especially like the one with the girls holding the paddle.