23 June 2007

i'm melting. .






i scream you scream from Alisha on Vimeo
it has been a (to quote from my fav show) HOT TAMALE TRAIN in az lately. since jill turned 8 months this week, i thought it okay for her to eat some sweets. everyday we this week we have shared a milk shake. today was especially fun. this is my kinda cooking. recipe for the perfect milk shake: take a small glass. fill the glass full of scoops of rocky road ice cream by breyers all natural (the ice cream could also be a brownie one). then pour milk over the ice cream until the glass is 3/4 the way full. take a metal spoon and slowly stir, making sure to taste it every few spins of the spoon. after you are done eating (note i said eating, not drinking) your milkshake enjoy the chocolate covered peanuts (or brownie chunks) at the bottom. this is a no-fail recipe if you like thick, spoon not straw, "cool me off it's hot out" milkshakes.

p.s. this is my fav bib for jill. it's like a turtle neck-bib. full coverage for the extra stainable clothing and food comb.

7 comments:

AHEM said...

i don't know if i would impersonate jill's babbles on camera. ;) it was pretty hillarious watching you do it though! we can't wait to play on monday!

Sarah Peterson said...

LOL, oh, Alisha, you make me laugh! I love you! It is so true, as soon as you get out the camera they stop doing what you wanted to film! I know I say this EVERY time I comment, but I have to say it again, I LOOOve your hair! It just looks so good on you!

nettie said...

thanks for the recipe...i'm sure jeff will be trying it out soon! What show is hot tamale train from?

Anonymous said...

Did you learn that recipe from Scott? He's been making milkshakes like that for years...except he uses the BIGGEST glass he can find.

Lewieville said...

I want to play today too!! But I think coming from Montana would take to long for a play date. (Not that I was invited) Anyway I am with Hayley on not recreating the babble. They never do things with the camera on so I feel your pain.

Kassi said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Jill is from the last time I looked at your website (about 4 months ago)! I can't wait until I can eat ice-cream with Kylan. We are still stuck on boring rice cereal, although I think dad has snuck in some whip cream here and there!

Valerie said...

I want a BIB like that!!! That's serious bibage. I love the milkshake for Jill. I'd try that for Carrie, but when she gets even the tiniest taste, she wants the WHOLE thing. She ate almost all of my ice cream cone when we went out a few weeks ago. Now I'm hesitant to share, unless I want her to finish it off for me!